Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ghost Hauntings In T-ara's Dorm?


Compelling, surprising and downright spooky, the members of T-ara share their real life personal scary encounters. Halloween isn’t here yet but the girls are getting some spine chilling experiences in their dorm.
Core Contents Media, T-ara’s management, have been receiving numerous terrifying complaints from the girls about their spooky experiences in their dorm which is currently located at Gangnam, Seoul.
Despite their fame and popular hit songs, these girls are powerless when it comes to the things that bump in the night. According to the members of T-ara, they have been hearing baby cries at midnight.
Former group leader Eunjung shares her scary encounter stating, “Early in the morning, I heard the sound of a hair dryer coming from Jiyeon’s room, I thought she was blow drying her hair but I later found out that she was still asleep at that moment”.
Sounds pretty scary to me but wait till you hear Jiyeon’s part. “I was brushing my teeth and when I looked down, I saw a pair of man’s feet behind my feet,” according to the Death Bell 2 actress.
Core Contents Media have taken note of these complaints and are currently deliberating if they will move the girls to a different dorm. The management added, “At first I didn’t believe it but later there were more and more complaints from the girls saying that it’s too terrifying and now we are deliberating whether or not they are going to move.”

No comments:

Post a Comment