Friday, August 27, 2010

What Did SNSD Do While On Break?


For the first time since their debut back in 2007, the girls of SNSD finally got a 20-day break. Being so used to activity-packed schedules, what did the girls do when they were given free reign?
Now that the girls are on SM Town‘s world tour, they are reminiscing on those 20 days they spent on vacation. The girls talk about what they did during vacation and how they grew a bit homesick from not seeing each other.
How did you guys spend your first long break?
Yoona: I went to Paris and Rome for a family vacation. But I was so surprised because everywhere I went, there were a lot of fans. There are pictures of me that were captured and posted online, and there were so many fans that I even remember who took those pictures at each place.

Yuri: It was exam time for me, so I went to school and took my exams. I wanted to study a bit during this vacation time. I wanted to invest in myself during the time that was given to me so I practiced, exercised, read books, and studied. It was really great because I really wanted to do these things. I guess I can say I wanted to fill myself up when I had the time.
Sooyoung: That’s what she’s like. She was going to play but ended up studying. Hahaha.
Sunny: I went to Las Vegas, but I was so busy watching performances. Even just thinking about it now, Ka and O from Cirque du Soleil were so amazing that I still miss it.
Hyoyeon: I find going out to places very annoying so I just spent time with my family. I didn’t do anything and didn’t go out anywhere. I just ate, slept, watched TV, and just rested!
Taeyeon: I went home, but the funny thing was that just because I was away from the members for a few days, I missed them so much.
Tiffany: That’s right. I’ve been with Taeyeon for 6 years, and this was the first time we’ve been apart for so long. After 10 days, we made a big fuss because we missed each other and sent each other text messages and pictures.
Sooyoung: Yeah. I thought we wouldn’t miss each other during this break, but after only a few days, each of us made a fuss because we all missed each other. Hahaha. I went to the States and while I was there, I missed the kids so much. It was weird because even when i was eating good food, I thought of the members. I guess we’ve really become a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment