Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lee Teuk’s Tearful Confession about DBSK’s debut..


Super Junior’s leader, LeeTeuk, confessed that he cried when he saw his hoobaes (juniors), DBSK, debut.
On a recent taping of  SBS E!TV, on the 17th, LeeTeuk came on as the first guest, and shared the reason why DBSK debuted first, and how he felt about it.
“On June of 2002, I was actually set to debut as apart of a five member group. But, because the World Cup was shaking Korea and grabbing its attention, the debut was pushed back. So all I could do was watch my juniors, DBSK, who were in training at that time, debut first. And although I went to watch their debut and congratulated them, on the way home, while riding the bus, I cried a lot.”
LeeTeuk not only reveals his difficult times and hardships during his trainee days, but also his experiences now as a leader of a trainee-to-be on this broadcast, which is set for the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment