Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where Will Heechul Find Another Friend like Donghae?


Due to their large number and significant age gaps between members of super group Super Junior, fans tend to worry that their favorite idols are not close at all. But they don’t need to nurse such concerns for Heechul and Donghae.
At the August 26th broadcast of Heechul’s Youngstreet in SBS radio, the DJ recounted a pre-debut story about his fellow member.
Before debut, when we were 21 years old, there was a girl that both Donghae and I liked. Then when I found out that Donghae liked her too, I hoped he will be with her, so I kept telling her good things about Donghae. One day, when I was chatting with the girl, she said ‘Why did you always talk about Donghae when you see me, and he will always talk good things about you when he sees me?!’ In the end, both of us didn’t succeed. Donghae says it is better this way…
Because of this incident, I feel that when faced with friendship and love, a man will choose friendship…
Before our debut, because I broke something, manager asked “WHO DID IT?!” And Donghae and I both told the manager “I did it!” This is truly the brotherhood/ loyalty of man…”

The bond between the two idols is striking, and Heechul seals it even more as he declares, “friendship is priority to me! In love, it is just a man and a woman. There are so many women out there but it is different for friends! Where will I go find another friend like Donghae?! Friendship is my priority!!
Just this week Heechul also made strong comments in his Twitter calling out the anti-fans of his friends, showing how serious and protective he can be.
These kinds of connections surely go the other way, for where else will Donghae find another friend like Heechul?

No comments:

Post a Comment