Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BEAST's Jun Hyung Didn't Have A Good Image of Yo Seob and Doojoon?


The BEAST members were all about confessions on the latest episode of MBC’s Idol Maid as they shared their complaints about the other members from the first time they had met.
After confessing their true feelings and thoughts about members Kikwang and Doojoon, who were both absent from the filming, the four other members shared their complaints about each other. Member Dongwoon began with a lighthearted complain, “Sometimes the hyungs don’t close the cap of the different shampoo bottles after using it.” Hyunseung added, “Doojoon has the dirty habit of drinking out of the water bottle we share with his mouth.”
Dancer JunHyung gave a deep confession about his two fellow members. “I didn’t even talk much to Yoseob and Doojoon because my first image of them wasn’t that great,” he began. “A while back when my cousin passed away and it was a hard time for me, those two people worried about me the most. Because of this, I was really thankful and ended up opening my heart towards them later.”
The full episode of MBC’s Idol Maid will be broadcast on August 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment