Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winners at the KBS Entertainment Awards


The 2010 KBS Entertainment Awards were aired live on KBS2 at the KBS Open Hall on December 25.  The hosts, Shin Dong Yup and Lee Ji Ae, made sure the ceremony proceeded smoothly for over two hours.  Also participating in the ceremony were IU, Eun Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Song Joong Ki, Kara's Goo Hara, 2PM's Nichkhun and Junho, and Park Jin Young.
The top winner of the evening was comedian Lee Kyung Kyu, who took home the KBS Entertainment Award grand prize.  Lee won for his role as the emcee in the segment "What Makes A Man" of the popular KBS program "Happy Sunday". 

Lee accepted the award humbly, saying, "I was given the honor even though I was competing against my distinguished juniors including Shin Dong Yup, Yoo Jae Seok, Kang Ho Dong, and Kim Byung Man.  All of them are incredible juniors, but you win awards with luck."

He went on to say, "There were many times where it was hard on me personally, and even as part of a team.  I don't think I can ever forget this honor since I overcame many hardships to win it.  I also want to share this award with the members of 'What Makes A Man’ as well as the writers and producers."

Lee's award was not the only honor for "Happy Sunday", since the show won the prize for the best program for three consecutive years. 

Lee Seung Gi won the prize for Best in Show/Entertainment.  The singer and actor said, "I didn't think that I would win.  My heart feels heavy seeing the face of Park Myung Soo.  I am honored that I have this opportunity to be a part of an entertainment program on KBS and I also want to thank the other members [from Two Days and One Night]."

Here is the complete list of winners, which also include Kara's Goo Hara, Park Myung Soo, and Lee Si Young.  Congratulations!

Grand Prize: Lee Kyung Kyu

Grand Prize (Female and Male Comedian): Park Ji Sun, Kim Byung Man

First Prize (Female and Male Comedian): Heo Anna, Park Young Jin

Best in Show/Entertainment Category (Female/Male): Hwang Soo Kyung, Lee Seung Gi

Best Newcomer (Female/Male): Kim Young Hee, Choi Hyo Jong

Best Newcomer in Show/Entertainment (Female/Male): Lee Si Young, Kim Seung Woo

Best Idea Award: Kim Ki Yul, Park Young Jin, Kim Young Hee

Best Entertainer Award: Park Myung Soo

Special Producer Award: Kim Sang Min

Special Award: Kolleen Park

Achievement Award: Jeon Kwang Ryeol

Best Teamwork Award: Happy Together Season 3

Best Emcee in Show/Entertainment (Female/Male): Goo Hara, Lee Soo Geun

Viewer's Choice Program: Happy Sunday

Producer Award in Comedy: Lee Sang Deok (Gag Concert)

Producer Award in Show/Entertainment: Lee Don Kyung (Love Request)

No comments:

Post a Comment