Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MBC Music Core 12.25.10


Merry Christmas everyone!
Today Music Core celebrated the holiday with a Christmas special episode. Many artists dressed in festive attires to match the Christmas decor. This episode included performances from  the biggest artists and songs of 2010, and the highly anticipated debut of G-Dragon and TOP duo.
Check out today's lineup!
Special Unit
G-Dragon & TOP - High High
2010 LEGEND of Stage
SNSD - Oh, Hoot
BEAST - Breathe
KARA - Lupin, Jumping
2PM - Without You, I'll Be Back
Special Stage
Super Junior - Bonamana
SHINee - Lucifer
2AM - Can't Let You Go Even If I Die, You Wouldn't Answer My Calls
Girl's Power Stage
Son Dam Bi - Queen, dB Rider
2NE1 - Can't Nobody, Go Away
After School - Bang!
Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl, Breathe
4Minute - I My Me Mine, HuH
Let's Party Time
Seo In Young - Into The Rhythm
T-ARA - I Go Crazy Because of You, Why Are You Being Like This
Secret - Magic, Madonna
Norazo - Curry
It's Christmas Time
CN Blue - Feliz Navidad, Love
IU - White Christmas, Good Day
SISTAR - All I Want For Christmas Is You, How Dare You
Jang Yoon Jung - Olleh (Christmas ver.)
Various Artists - Jingle Bell Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment