Friday, November 5, 2010

Original Song by Han Jaesung

Let the world see your smile
show it your happy smile
your smile can comfort my heart
that keeps looking at you

Never stop smiling more
So the world would be jealous of your smile
Make my heart see it coz it keeps calling you
I won't feel so greedy anymore

Chorus
My heart just keeps on cursing me coz I can't say that I love you
All my tears keep on falling and my longing never stops to flow
Only that sad phrase has been stuck to my throat just like a thorn
I know that it will remain in my ears the whole day

Why does it have to be you?
Why did I ever let myself love you?
Though I shake my head
And try denying it
I know that I can never let you go
(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
I'll always tell the world  that I love you forever
even if you'll never feel the same

Chorus2
Even if I will say it a thousand times, you will never know
Even if I'll wait for you on the same place, you will never know
My foolish heart's just like an idiot that simply looks at you
I know you will never know
You won't, no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment