Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jang GeunSuk Expresses Thoughts on Moon GeunYoung


Now that KBS Sungkyunkwan Scandal has reached its end, the cast of upcoming drama Mary Stayed Out All Night greeted the press last November 3rd at the Imperial Palace in Seoul. At the event, male lead Jang GeunSuk shared his impression of co-star Moon GeunYoung.
Jang exclaimed, “I yelled ‘hooray’ the moment I found out Moon (GeunYoung) was casted for the show. I was sure we’d be able to learn a lot from each other and make something that is more of our own, something I usually didn’t get to do since I’m usually the youngest one on set, and I also felt that she’d be someone I could really talk to.
Cooking the atmosphere, he further shared, “The funny thing is, I had thought up so many things to say to her for the first time we met but we actually felt awkward until we started drinking and finally both blurted to each other ‘I really wanted to work with you.’ ”
To which Moon GeunYoung also said, “Of course I was mesmerized with the role I’d be playing but the fact that I knew Jang was cast in the show played a big part in my decision.”
The two actors are both 23 years old and debuted in show business as child actors.
Comic-based Mary Stayed Out All Night will premiere on November 8th and will run for 20 episodes. It has also been pre-sold to China and Taiwan.
Meanwhile, here are more photos from the press conference with other co-stars, Kim HyoJin and Kim JaeWook.

No comments:

Post a Comment