Thursday, February 24, 2011

Park Shin Hye thanks her fans on Twitter + reveals pictures of gifts


Actress Park Shin Hye recently revealed a set of pictures thanking her fans for their gifts.
Through her Twitter, she wrote, “Thank you. I’m such a lucky person. I’m sorry for delaying this. I can say nothing else besides ‘thank you’. I’ll become a better actress. Will you be with me along the way?“.
The pictures show Park Shin Hye expressing her gratitude for receiving such warm gifts from her fans. She also showed her newly changed hairstyle, which she teased about in an earlier tweet.
Previously, the actress revealed a blurry close-up picture of her hairstyle, piquing the interest of many netizens. She emphasized her cuteness by cutting her hair short and coloring it black, creating a fierce look.
Netizens commented, “Your hairstyle is so cute“, “You received a lot of presents! I’m jealous“, “I’ll always be supporting you!“, and “Unnie, you’re such a cutie pie“.

No comments:

Post a Comment