Friday, October 8, 2010

Girls of ‘Invincible Youth’ talk about past boyfriends and first kisses

f(x)’s leader Victoria recently revealed that she had her first kiss with a guy she dated for two years prior to entering college.
During a recent recording of ‘Invincible Youth’, the members went to help pick grapes with local citizens at a grape farm and also shared stories about their first kiss.
When asked, “When was your first kiss?”, Victoria answered, “Before I became a college student”. SECRET’s Sunhwa replied, “Was it with that guy that you said you dated for two years?“, to which Victoria nodded.
T-ara’s Hyomin also said, “I’ve been embarrassed one time when I went to a movie with my first love.” She continued, “Before we got closer, we went to watch a movie and I accidentally farted. I was so embarrassed that I told my friend to fart as well“, causing everyone to laugh.
Sunhwa added that she also suffered an embarrassing moment with her past boyfriend, saying, “One day I wore a big puffy dress and went to meet my boyfriend on a busy street, but right when the wind blew, my dress flew up as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment