Friday, September 17, 2010

My Version of Without Words....original lyrics

The days just kept passing by
Without you here by my side
Now I just kept missing you
Everyday's not the same without you
Your smile alone can make my day

I hate the way you left me
All that you did was hurt me
I can't forget what you said
That I will always be the one for you
You don't know the pain that i felt

Chorus:
You are breaking my heart even without words
I've always felt the pain even without words
You are crashing my heart with all these things you do
I hope that someday you will see
Oh, even without words I know that you care
Oh, even without words I know that you're there
I'll always be right here waiting for you
Your love has taken over me
There will be no goodbye

I should've known from the start
You wouldn't care for my heart
And now you're saying goodbye
You said you don't want me to cry right now
You said you don't want me to hurt more

Chorus2:
You're tearing me apart even without words
You're searching for my heart even without words
I've always felt your love, you make me feel alive
I hope that you will realize
Oh even without words I know that you care
Oh even without words I know that you're there
I'll always be right here waiting for you
Your love has taken over me
There will be no goodbye

Bridge:
Even without a word you taught me to love
Even without a word you colored my life
Even without a word you look in my eyes
Even without a word you're saying goodbye

The pain won't go away
I know it's here to stay
Until you'll come back in my life

Chorus3:
Even without a word I'm here in the rain
Even without a word I'm filled with the pain
I will be missing you til my hopes will come true
I will be always loving you
There will be no goodbye

Coda:
I am standing in the rain
Letting go of all the pain
You have taught me how to love
Knowing that it's not always happiness
Believe in me, there's no goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment